Diamond wedding rings in Melbourne commemorate a special event.
Your wedding is a milestone occasion in your life. Our selection of diamond wedding bands in Melbourne is a symbol to help remind you of everything that took place that day. Our team is here to guide you through each of your choices and works with you to find the wedding ring of your dreams.
Benefits of Wedding Rings with Diamonds in Melbourne
Some of the benefits of diamond wedding rings are:
- Memories: Using diamond wedding rings in Melbourne provide the advantage of lasting memories. The entire process from the time that you are deciding on the style, to finalising the fit, to the moment the ring slips onto your finger are instances that you will remember for the rest of your life.
- A special keepsake: We design all our diamond wedding bands in Melbourne with the intention that they are meant to last forever. With this in mind, wedding rings can be passed down through different generations.
- Variety: We can provide diamonds cut in different shapes and sizes. The choice in cut should complement your style which makes it essential to examine the various options you have with a trusted professional to ensure that the ring suits you.
Problems with Diamond Wedding Rings in Melbourne that Franco Jewellers Addresses
The Consultants at Franco Jewellers are committed to addressing the following issues with diamond wedding bands in Melbourne:
- A broken prong: A bent or broken prong on wedding rings with diamonds in Melbourne is a fairly common issue. Over time, the prong may bend or wear which results in the diamond in your ring becoming lose. It is essential to bring it in as soon as possible if you suspect this is happening to avoid the diamond falling out altogether.
- Resizing: The last thing that you want is for your ring to be too big or too small. If it’s is too tight, you will either not be able to wear it or wearing it will be uncomfortable. By trying to wear a ring that is too big, you run the risk of it slipping off your finger and losing it. When you come to our store, a member of our team accurately sizes your finger to ensure a perfect fit and should the size change over the years, we can resize it for you.
- Cleanings: Diamond wedding rings need cleaning in Melbourne and is a job that should be done by an experienced professional. If you try to clean the ring on your own, you may damage the band, the setting, or the diamond itself. We are committed to treating your ring with care, so it will be returned to you looking brand new.
Why Franco Jewellers is Cost Effective
With 50 years of experience in the jewellery industry, Franco Jewellers is committed to providing you with different wedding ring options that suit your budget. We understand the expenses associated with your wedding, and our goal is to work with you to find your perfect ring while always being conscious of your bottom line. Our company offers personal one-on-one appointments to make sure that you receive the hands-on direction you need to make a choice that you will be happy with for the rest of your life.
To learn more about our ring selection, please call us on 03 9564 7755 or use our contact page.