The Special Thing About Dora Wedding Rings For Melbourne Couples
The ultimate in Dora wedding rings in Melbourne
Love is a special bond and connection.
A symbol of that love goes hand in hand with the feeling of everlasting commitment. This can be shown with the special beauty of wedding rings. It is a beauty that can be found with the top range of DORA wedding rings in Melbourne.
That range is all yours at the home of fine jewellery, that’s Franco Jewellers.
Each couple has something unique about them. It’s no wonder that Melbourne couples are constantly on the lookout for wedding rings that can showcase their unique connection.
Finding a pair of rings that encapsulate what you mean to one another can seem like a fairly daunting task, unless you know where to go. Franco Jewellers is that special place.
What to look for in your pair of wedding rings
When it comes to the complexities of choosing a wedding rings, there is one facet that makes the decision all the more simple and satisfying – a range of choices.
The idea of selecting a ring brings with it a multitude of concerns. There are many different facets to consider and prioritise in order to make the best possible choice for both now and the future.
The list of considerations includes;
- Your Budget – whilst a wedding ring is rarely as expensive as an engagement ring, there should be a set budget you can follow for your wedding rings.
- Your Taste – this is where your personal taste comes to the fore. Your wedding ring should complimentary to your engagement ring and add a special touch of your style.
- Your Favourite Precious Metal – choosing which type of precious metal will work best for you and your lifestyle needs to be a key consideration. If you live an active lifestyle, you will need a strong and durable wedding ring. The setting needs to be robust enough to handle the stresses that come if you work with your hands.
- Your Perfect Match – consider how you would like your wedding rings to work together. Will they be a direct match or a variation of the same wedding ring? Will they be of a different gold? How will your wedding ring work with your engagement ring and will it mean a resizing? Always ask for expert advice before you resize any ring.
Remember that your weddings rings will be ones to wear for a lifetime and choosing a style that will date can be a cause for concern in later years. Your wedding ring should be as timeless as your love for one another.
The world of Dora wedding rings
To choose the perfect wedding ring, you should never feel pressured or cornered by your options. That is why Dora wedding rings have a strong advantage over other wedding rings.
Of all the variety of Dora wedding rings, Melbourne couples can choose from more than 3,000 styles. The beauty of these beautiful rings is that they can be specially crafted to suit your individual taste. That means a truly unique and personal wedding ring is within reach.
The majority of Dora rings are available in different combinations;
- 9k, 14k & 18k gold
- in white, yellow or rose colours,
- also platinum, palladium or titanium
- rings can be ordered in nearly any combination of these gold colours and metals.
Each Dora wedding ring is individually made and this ensures the very highest quality and finish possible.
Dora have been creating wedding rings of distinction for over 25 years and cater to the tastes of discerning couples in more than 20 countries across the globe.
It’s no wonder that Dora wedding rings in Melbourne have grown in popularity.
Franco Jewellers, for the perfect wedding ring
When it comes to jewellery that is a true work of art, you can’t go past Franco Jewellers.
For the ultimate Dora wedding rings in Melbourne, see the experts who have the craftsmanship and experience to create your perfect Dora wedding ring.
It’s wonderful to know that each and every Dora ring can be customised for you with no added cost for alterations to the basic design.
This means that you will only pay for the gold or precious metals used and for any diamonds if you want them included in your personal design.
It’s just another reason to see the experts at Franco Jewellers.
Whether it’s a specially designed Dora wedding ring or your very own stunning engagement ring, an eye-catching necklace, bracelet, pair of earrings or even a timeless timepiece, you’re in the best of hands with Franco Jewellers.
For your one-on-one appointment, contact the caring, friendly Franco team today.