Why the Asscher cut is one of the most striking of all the diamond cuts
What is a stunning diamond ring without the sparkle and special brilliance of its stone?
That’s where the beauty of an amazing Asscher cut diamond ring makes all the difference.
Many people have never heard of the Asscher cut, but might know its charm and charismatic qualities by sight rather than name.
Those in the know have realised that there is something innately beautiful about this most intricate of diamond cuts.
The beginning of the Asscher cut diamond
The Asscher cut has only been around since 1902, so it is the youngest of the most popular diamond cuts. It has a specific style that incorporates the best of other cuts yet makes a statement of its very own.
Its difference with the emerald cut comes from the fact that it has a higher crown on a smaller table, with step facets that are greater in size.
This gives your diamond ring a special touch that reflects that rarity of your love.
There needs to be a mastery involved in the creation of the Asscher cut diamond ring that requires both great skill and patience.
Whilst it is a much sought after cut, it is not necessarily to everyone’s taste. Those who do delight in its symmetry are never disappointed.
What is the special thing that an Asscher cut diamond says?
Some say that there is a distinct relationship between your choice of diamond cuts and what they say about you and your beloved.
There is a distinctly timeless elegance to an Asscher cut with its eye-catching geometric and linear styling.
The style is understated yet sophisticated with a magic and mystique about it that reflects on the personality of the person wearing it. The Asscher cut is not a bold and brash design, but one with more of an unassuming beauty.
The character of this amazing diamond cut
Of all the diamond cuts, there is something unique and mesmerising about the Asscher cut.
This is the cut that produces the most facets – 72 to be precise and it is precision that is needed because there are also 72 possible mistakes to be made in creating the very best in an Asscher cut diamond.
It’s important to know that this can be the most expensive of all the diamond cuts. It involves cutting a round diamond to create its bewitching shape which in turn produces the most raw diamond waste.
The added thing is that Asscher cut diamonds often appear smaller in size than other diamond shapes despite being the same carat weight. This can lead to you buying a larger and more costly diamond.
Talking to a trusted jeweller can make a huge difference in what you want and how best to get the results you’re after in your Asscher cut diamond ring.
Four key questions to ask yourself before you buy
Before you make the final decision on what type of diamond ring you would like, it makes sense to weigh up all the options before you.
- Which of the diamond cuts suit me best?
- Which one best suits our budget?
- Can we afford a custom-made ring?
- What style will be the longest lasting?
Considering the significance of the purchase and the respective outlay, it makes sense to ask as many questions of yourselves and also the jeweller.
It’s important to feel free to ask anything you are unsure of and to know that you are getting open and honest answers.
This is exactly why it pays to talk the experts in high quality diamond rings.
That’s Franco Jewellers and that’s why they are renowned for going out of their way to make sure you get a truly exquisite diamond ring.
Head to Franco Jewellers first
With Franco Jewellers, you can always be sure that they have your best interests at heart. There is no pushy sales talk or fancy jargon that is condescending and confusing.
The team at Franco Jewellers know that going through everything with you means you will get everything you want from your engagement ring.
The range of diamond engagement rings is nothing short of spectacular like the example of the handmade 18ct white gold Asscher cut solitaire diamond ring which brings a magic all its own.
Choose from simply stunning designs that boast the highest quality, the ultimate in craftsmanship and you will have a diamond ring you can treasure for a lifetime.
Enjoy the special one on one customer service that shows you how special you are.
Talk to Franco Jewellers today – because you’re worth it.
The Charm of a Cushion Cut Diamond
Imagine a diamond that looks like crushed ice crystal.
That’s the magic and charm of a cushion cut diamond.
This one of the classic diamond cuts, but one with a special character that is all its own. Whatever the shape of the diamond on the diamond ring, it is the diamond cuts that mean more than anything.
With a cushion cut diamond, you have the elegance and sophistication of an Art Deco look from the 1920’s. All the nostalgic charm and the sense of adventure is captured in the elaborate look of the cushion cut. It’s no wonder that it was used as the spectacular engagement ring in the film ‘The Great Gatsby’.
Is the shape or the cut of the diamond more important?
The cut of a diamond is the be-all and end-all of it. A poorly cut diamond will never really be worth as much as a well cut diamond no matter how much colour or trickery is used to disguise any mistake.
Diamond cuts are all about the modifying the shape of the diamond into a special symmetrical arrangement. The precision of a cushion cut gives your diamond ring a character all its own.
Wouldn’t it be great to have a trusted jeweller who could take you through all the ins and outs of the different diamond cuts so you could have the perfect engagement ring?
Franco Jewellers are different to other jewellers.
With Franco Jewellers, you’ll always know that your diamond ring is of the highest quality, the very best craftsmanship and one you can treasure for all the years to come.
Enjoy true one on one customer service.
Talk to Franco Jewellers today – because you’re worth it.
Why a Fine Jeweller is a precious thing
Having the chance to enhance your life is a precious thing.
That’s why the art of fine jewellery becomes something to treasure.
There are some common mistakes that people can make when it comes to jewellery.
Let’s take you through a few so you can avoid the pitfalls and problems and find your way to a wonderful world of exquisite items.
The best steps to your best jewellery:
- Do your homework first
Purchasing a piece of jewellery is an important decision. Knowing what you want and what to expect will help you find the perfect piece that fits your taste and style.
Before you begin your shopping make a checklist.
- Work out your budget (and stick to it)
- Choose the gemstone you want
- Select the precious metal (gold, silver, etc.)
- Which brand suits you best?
- Would you like something custom-made?
By deciding what’s important up-front, you can avoid making the mistake of an impulse buy and regretting it later.
- Learn common jewellery phrases and terminology
If you can understand what a jeweller is talking about, you’ll be able to work out if a piece of jewellery is worth the price and any waiting time. Remember, if you have any questions – don’t be afraid to ask.
Knowing what you are getting will help you avoid any nasty surprises or extra costs.
Make sure you ask about the refund policy of the jeweller BEFORE you buy. Your sales receipt should include all the information you wanted to know before you made the purchase. This could include any reports or valuation details.
Jewellery is more than a purchase – it is an investment. Finding the right piece for the right price can be a little daunting. Take care when it comes to pricing and the quality that you pay for.
The danger of WAS and NOW pricing
The Australian Consumer Law is very clear about discounting and the well-known practise of Was/Now pricing. An item of jewellery needs to be offered for purchase at the higher price for a reasonable period of time.
“If the item has not been offered for purchase at the higher price for a reasonable period of time, the retailer must have sold that particular item a number of times at the higher price, before it can be offered at the NOW price.”
Don’t forget the setting
The setting of a ring or pair of earrings can make a huge difference to the look and value of your jewellery.
For example, the options for engagement ring settings is almost endless.
You can save a lot of time and heartache by asking yourself two simple questions:
How often will you wear the ring? (every day, on special occasions, etc.)
What will you be doing with your hands whilst wearing the ring?
If you are very active or using your hands in ways that could damage your ring, then choosing something like a high, claw set or brittle setting is risky.
The thicker the claws or more of them means a more secure setting for your gemstone.
Franco Jewellers – Quality you can wear
Jewellery should always be an enhancement. Jewellery should showcase both the craftmanship in its making and the good taste of the person wearing the piece.
That’s where quality shines brightest. That’s where Franco Jewellers stands out from the crowd with a truly outstanding range to choose from.
– Inspiration meets Imagination –
Experience and expertise all come together to give you the chance to enhance your life.
Nothing says ‘I love you’ or ‘you are truly special’ than a special piece from the very best in the jewellery business.
Franco Jewellers makes magic happen
See the difference here and now
The stand out of all Melbourne jewellers on Collins Street
When it comes to jewellery, you want to have something that is truly special.
Something unique and something that showcases your good taste is always the goal.
Finding a special jeweller who can help you that special piece is a treasure in itself.
This is where you can waste a lot of time and money by heading to just any of the many jewellery stores in Melbourne. It could be that you think you’ve found a place that has the style of jewellery you’re after but the online collection doesn’t match the reality.
It is too often the case that an online jewellery store has used stock photos or special professional shots of jewellery that they no longer (or never did) sell.
Suddenly, you’ve wasted all your time searching and then visiting the store to come up empty handed and even broken hearted.
Why the top Melbourne jewellers are on Collins Street?
It has always been that Collins Street is home to the very best in fashion and style. It has been since the very early days of Melbourne’s evolution as a cosmopolitan city.
It’s no surprise that it is still home to the top jeweller in Melbourne.
Having the best jewellers in the Melbourne CBD makes sense. It is a way to cater for all the couples who work in and around the city centre and makes for a central hub of artisans of every description.
The finest jewellery you can find in Melbourne
Jewellery is not just a decorative embellishment. The finest jewellery should be an expression of the style and taste of the person fortunate enough to wear it.
Can you find quality jewellery right across Melbourne? It is possible.
Can you find a world-class jewellery store in a suburban shopping mall? Probably not.
If you want a truly impressive and special piece of jewellery you need to see a true craftsman. Think twice before you settle for something that is second best.
Remember, jewellery should be something special to you and the recipient. Don’t you both deserve something better than ordinary?
Outstanding jewellery from the stand out jewellers
There is more than just a touch of style and a hint of sophistication to a beautiful piece of jewellery. To make something that is outstanding takes a mix of creativity, craft and patience that all comes together in the finished work.
It is not something that can be mass produced. It is not something that can be faked. A true professional jeweller has honed their skills over many years in order to produce pieces that stand the test of time.
A timeless piece doesn’t have to be priceless. There is affordable jewellery that is adorable to look at and wear.
The Franco difference
You can also take the golden chance to have jewellery made especially for you.
What could be better than wearing your own special custom-made jewellery?
Making the magic of Melbourne jewellery yours
Where does the real magic happen? Of all the many and varied jewellers in the Melbourne CBD there is one that stands head and shoulders above the rest. This is the place where you will find simply exquisite pieces and a customer care that is beyond compare.
Special one on one service is a trademark of the team at Franco Jewellers.
The best Melbourne jewellers are on Collins Street – they’re right here at 260 Collins Street to be precise. That’s the only place you need to go – Franco Jewellers.
Quality jewellery and craftsmanship is right here waiting – because you’re worth it.
You can see the stunning range for yourself or shop online anytime – it’s all here 24/7
Franco Jewellers Melbourne
Diamond Rings with a calling
Knowing when to pop the question is all about timing.
When it comes to diamond rings, the best time to buy one is just as important.
You could be saving yourselves hundreds, if not thousands of dollars if you know the perfect time to buy diamond rings.
There’s more than one thing to keep in mind when you are ready to buy a diamond ring. Let’s go through them one by one and hopefully save you time, money and headaches.
Timing is everything
The first thing to ask yourself when it comes to buying diamond rings is “Are you ready?”
There’s no point jumping into the buying stage if you haven’t done any groundwork on what you want and what is available.
Buying a diamond ring is a significant outlay. It should be given the same thought and consideration as buying a car. You wouldn’t just turn up to a car yard with an open wallet and choose a car on the spot. It makes sense to do your homework on the make and model and the features that suit you.
It’s a similar thing with buying diamond rings – you don’t just turn up to a jeweler and point to a ring that has caught your eye. Work out what you want and can afford first.
Things to consider
There are a few basic steps to follow that will help you navigate your way through the process, avoid pitfalls and ensure that you enjoy the thrill of buying a diamond ring.
- Have a budget (and stick to it)
- Research the style of ring you’re after
- Choose the type of diamond you want (shape, cut, carat, etc.)
- Work out which setting goes best with the diamond of your choice
- Do you want a custom-made engagement ring?
Knowing the answers to these points puts you in a much stronger position to find the perfect diamond ring.
Times to avoid
There are peak times for buying diamond rings. Buying around Xmas and Valentine’s Day are two periods to avoid. It might seem romantic but you will be paying for the privilege.
Keep a look out for special sale times and plan as far ahead as possible. The worst thing you can do is rush into a decision. There’s a good chance you’ll regret any bad choice.
Ask any friends and family about when they bought their diamond rings. This is real life knowledge that is worth its weight in gold because you can compare prices, the rings and get invaluable word-of-mouth about what to look out for.
The benefits of working with a trusted jeweller
Having a trusted jeweller on your side is one of the most beneficial things to buying the right diamond ring at the right price.
It’s especially important when you’re looking for a custom-made engagement ring or custom-made diamond wedding bands.
Having the right time to buy diamond rings on your mind will mean easier planning and set you up for a successful outcome.
Where Franco Jewellers stand out
Franco Jewellers are the team who can look after you at every step. Whether it’s finding the best diamond rings in Melbourne or wedding rings, gemstone rings and custom-made rings and jewellery – Franco has you covered in every way.
Forget pushy salespeople or the hard sell of a ‘dodgy operator’. Forget the poor quality jewellery of a chain store or franchise jeweller. With Franco, you’re getting top quality in everything they do and sell. The expert team go out of their way to make sure you understand what you’re buying and that it’s exactly what you’re after.
With an incredible range all backed by their trademark of true customer excellence, it’s no wonder Franco Jewellers are the outstanding team for jewellery that captures your style and imagination.
For the very best in exquisite diamond, wedding and engagement rings in Melbourne, the name to remember is Franco Jewellers.
You can see the difference right here and now
You could be one of the many to wonder what exactly is the difference between a diamond dug up from the earth or one made in a laboratory.
This is a question that could be weighing on the mind of anyone about to buy a diamond, especially a diamond engagement ring.
What is the difference between the natural and man-made diamond?
There is an almost magical way the range of spectral colours shine in direct light is the key to its charm. Both versions of a diamond will play with the light in the same way.
Diamonds are fundamentally pure carbon. There are traces of other substances which often gives them a yellowish colour (or even the rare blue colouring). Natural diamonds often contain miniscule amounts of other material trapped as the diamond starting forming.
Man-made or Lab-made diamonds have many of the same properties as a natural diamond. Even a qualified jeweller or gem expert could not be able to tell the difference in the two just by sight. It actually takes specially trained staff with sophisticated equipment to identify the natural from the man-made version.
It’s interesting to know that Lab-made diamonds are real diamonds.
Does the difference in diamonds matter?
When it comes to diamond rings and jewellery, there is a difference that may matter more to some people than others.
There is the classic big C’s of clarity, colour, cut and carat, yet one above all else can be the most decisive factor of all – Cost.
In today’s market, you can buy a man-made or Lab-made diamonds for a third or less than the price of mined diamond.
It’s no longer a matter of choosing between a real and fake diamond. A diamond can be Lab-made or Mined – both are diamonds.
The Pros & Cons of Natural vs Man-made diamonds
It’s often best to look at the advantages and disadvantages of something to better weigh up the options of deciding one way or the other.
As far as Natural vs Man-made diamonds go, here are a few of the main issues to contemplate.
The Pros of choosing Man-made diamonds for diamond rings include;
- PRICE – you should be able to pay 10% to 30% less on a man-made diamond than a natural diamond. The savings increase in the case of coloured diamonds.
- SUSTAINABILITY – it is assumed that less energy is used to create a lab-made diamond than to dig out a natural diamond from deep in the ground.
- ORIGIN – you will always know the origin of a man-made diamond and be sure there is no chance it is not part of supporting wars or child labour.
The Cons include losing the following attributes;
- PRESTIGE – If you tell people that you have a lab-made diamond engagement ring, they may not understand and assume that you have paid for a fake diamond.
- UNIQUENESS – Lab-made diamonds are not one-offs like natural diamonds are. Being mass produced in a diamond factory cannot have the glamour of a natural diamond.
- HISTORY – a diamond that has been recycled over many years can have a rich history to draw from and a wonderful story to tell. Having one of the diamond rings handed down from generation to generation – “this was my great-great-grandmother’s diamond engagement ring” – has a warmth and charm of its own.
There are many elements to factor in to your decision about which of all the diamond rings will suit you best.
What matters most to you, whether it’s price, romance or peace of mind, is the true key to choosing the right diamond ring.
Finding the Best Place for the Best Diamond Rings
There are everyday engagement rings and then there are diamond engagement rings.
Once you have weighed up all the options with choosing a diamond, finding that perfect ring should be easy.
Now it is.
The very best engagement rings Melbourne has on offer are available now at Franco Jewellers.
The expert team can take you through the entire process of finding the right diamond for you. From the variety of cuts to having a custom designed diamond ring made for your engagement, it’s all here waiting, right here at 260 Collins Street.
Our consultants will take the time to have a special ‘face to face’ consultation where they can go through everything you want from personal preference, design and working to your budget.
The quality at Franco Jewellers is unsurpassed.
For more details on the best diamond engagement rings Melbourne has on offer, contact the Franco team today.
The Melbourne Jewellers Collins Street is famous for
Jewellery is more than adornment – it can add charm and character.
That’s what is special about Melbourne’s Collins Street.
It’s always been home to the finest jewellers in Melbourne.
It has been an important street ever since the founding of the city. It’s best-known as the most fashionable of Melbourne’s city streets.
It’s no wonder the most fashionable stores and retailers are always looking to get their names on a Collins Street awning.
These days, quality merchants and artisans still find their place on this special thoroughfare.
It’s just one of the reasons that you’ll find some of the best jewellery stores are in the Melbourne CBD and the top Melbourne jewellers on Collins Street.
Jewellery in Melbourne
Special and truly stunning jewellery is a signature item. The very best jewellery can be found on display in the windows of jewellers throughout the Melbourne CBD.
There have been famous names who have come and gone throughout the years.
This was no better expressed than the outpouring of emotion when Kozminsky Jewellers closed its doors after some 166 years. It was a Melbourne institution, right up there with Pellegrini’s, Henry Buck’s and Myer.
Melburnians have always had a special affinity for quality jewellery.
Why are the best jewellery stores in the Melbourne CBD?
Traditionally, you would find the best Melbourne jewellers on Collins Street.
From the 1980’s, there began a spread of jewellery outlets throughout the suburbs and across the suburban shopping centres.
They are still prominent in those retail hubs but they have a very limited selection. Rather than stock any jewellery within a quality range, these outlets are often more concerned with selling the gimmick of Duty-Free watches & diamonds.
Why choose high-quality jewellery over simple cast jewellery?
When it comes to buying mass produced jewellery, you won’t always know exactly what you’re getting and what you’re paying for.
Much of the jewellery made overseas is not what it should be and not up to standard.
There have been numerous examples of illegal plating. Episodes include silver being plated with copper – which was then plated with another element to stop it tarnishing.
There have been instances of gemstones falling out because they were not properly set, gold being stamped as something better than it is and gold so thin that it could be marked with just a fingernail.
Whilst price is important, quality is paramount when it comes to jewellery. You want to have something that will look stunning and last for years to come.
The Franco Jewellers Difference
When it comes to finding the very best jewellers in the Melbourne CBD, you can’t go past Franco Jewellers.
The styles are nothing short of stunning. The looks are truly captivating.
Not only will you find yourself in a world of world-class jewellery, you’ll experience the special personalised service that Franco Jewellers are famous for.
You have the golden chance to have your very own jewellery made especially for you.
Is there anything more precious than wearing your piece of custom-made jewellery?
Making the magic of Melbourne jewellery yours
Where does the real magic happen? Of all the jewellery stores in the Melbourne CBD there is one that has some truly special going on behind its doors. From eye-catching and exquisite pieces to the very best in one on one service, you have one special place to go.
Yes, the best Melbourne jewellers are on Collins Street – they’re at 260 Collins Street to be exact. That’s where you’ll find the friendly team at Franco Jewellers.
Quality jewellery and craftsmanship can be yours – because you’re worth it.
You can see the beautiful range for yourself or shop online anytime – it’s all here 24/7
Franco Jewellers Melbourne
At Franco Jewellers, we offer quality custom engagement rings in Melbourne.
We have fifty years’ experience in the industry, and we offer one-on-one customer service. We provide excellent brands from Italy, and our quality craftsmen create bespoke designs. Visit us at St Collins lane and Manchester Unity building for custom made engagement rings in Melbourne.
Problems Custom Engagement Rings from Franco Jewellers Addresses in Melbourne
At Franco Jewellers, we understand how difficult it can be to find the perfect engagement ring for your significant other – here’s where we can help.
- Finding the right design and fit: Finding the perfect engagement ring is a personal experience. In addition to our range of high quality, iconic international jewellery brands, we offer unique bespoke designs made to order. Simply book an appointment, and we will provide you with the right service and personal assistance you require.
- Finding the best brands: Franco Jewellers are recognised in the jewellery industry as a qualified and respected family jeweller. We supply a range of iconic international brands such as Dora wedding rings and GIA certified diamonds. We have a variety of high quality; beautiful engagement rings by the best brands for your selection.
- Finding the right quality: All our diamonds are certified by the Gemological Institute of America, which means all our jewellery comes with legal documentation and guaranteed quality. We ensure that your money is well spent on either a standard or custom made engagement ring that fits your tastes and your budget.
We can help you create a personalised, unique piece of jewellery tailored to suit your partner. Visit us for the best in quality custom engagement rings in Melbourne.
Benefits of Custom Engagement Rings in Melbourne from Franco Jewellers
There are several benefits from investing in our products and services.
- Tailored to suit you: Our jewellery consultant will sit with you and discuss personal preference, designs, diamond quality and budget. Our jewellery is handmade and perfect for symbolising a significant milestone for yourself or a loved one. You can feel assured that you are investing your money in a product that suits you.
- Quality products guaranteed: Our collection reflects superior quality and craftsmanship. Our diamonds are mined and not lab diamonds and are GIA certified, ensuring that you are purchasing the highest standard of excellence. We can relieve your worries about our product quality and durability with our great repair rates and services.
- Quality service guaranteed: Our services include exceptional customer service with custom-made jewellery and tax-free claim replacements and repairs. We are engagement and wedding ring connoisseurs, and our family business is recognised as one of the best in Melbourne. We take pride in helping you select the perfect piece of jewellery that suits your needs.
We provide quality products and services. Visit us for custom engagement rings in Melbourne.
Why Franco’s custom engagement rings in Melbourne is cost effective.
At Franco Jewellers, you can expect cost-effective jewellery of the highest quality. Our diamonds are GIA certified; we have quality craftsmen and provide tax-free claim replacements and repairs. For quality custom engagement rings in Melbourne, contact us here.
Wedding rings in Melbourne are a sign of love and affection.
A meaningful moment of your wedding is when you and your spouse exchange rings. Your ring is a symbol of devotion and should be chosen and looked after with special care.
Tips Regarding Choosing Wedding Rings in Melbourne
When you are deciding on your dream wedding ring, it is important to keep the following tips in mind:
- Attention to detail: While wedding ring bands in Melbourne may look beautiful behind glass, the reality is this item is something that you will wear on a daily basis for the rest of your life. Make sure to pay attention to how the ring looks on your finger and that it properly compliments the size and shape or your hand.
- Consider buying your engagement ring and wedding band together: Engagement rings and wedding rings in Melbourne are meant to complement each other. When you buy the two rings as a set, you know with certainty that there will be no issue with how the two rings fit or look together.
- Set a budget: Financing a wedding is expensive, so if your bottom line is an important detail in your wedding plans it is necessary to set your price point. When you come in to meet with a member of our team, sharing this figure will help us present you with the best choices not to break the bank.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of Your Wedding Bands in Melbourne
To get the most value out of your wedding rings in Melbourne, try to remember the following tips:
- Keep your ring in a safe place: While it is rare that you will take your wedding band off after your special day, if and when you do, it is important to remember to keep the ring in a safe place. Make sure to avoid leaving the ring on the edge of a nightside table as this causes an increased risk of it falling off and rolling under other furniture.
- Take care when lifting something heavy: If you have to pick up something heavy at work or home, try to take your ring off first. The added stress from the weight on the outside of your ring could potentially damage the band. This harm could lead to a loose band or dislodging one of the settings.
- Have your ring cleaned regularly: A wedding ring is something to be proud of and show off. Having your ring cleaned by a professional on a consistent basis keeps the shine of your ring alive and maintains the beauty of the ring for the long term.
Why You Should Use Franco Jewellers
Franco Jewellers is an authority in the jewellery industry. With fifty years of experience in the creation of wedding rings and bands, our team understands the sentimental role your ring plays in your wedding and the role it plays as the years pass.
Please reach out for more information about our wedding ring selection by calling us on 03 9564 7755 or use our contact page.
At Franco Jewellers, we offer quality engagement rings in Melbourne.
We pride ourselves on our top quality products and services, with custom, bespoke options available to create your unique piece of jewellery. See us for the best quality engagement rings in Melbourne.
Common Mistakes People make Regarding Engagement Rings in Melbourne
What mistakes do customers make when looking to purchase an engagement ring? Here are a few:
- Not questioning product quality: It is common to trust that you are receiving the best quality product for your money. Some jewellers may not have GIA certified diamonds or may provide subpar craftsmanship.
- Not questioning service quality: When looking for an engagement ring, you expect to receive top quality service for such an expensive investment. Avoid a bad jewellers experience and choose a jeweller with a recognised reputation within the industry for your engagement ring.
- Not questioning cost-effectiveness: Some jewellers may have high prices with expensive insurance rates. This is particularly relevant if a jeweller only offers on the shelf products rather than custom bespoke products, as it can be challenging to find the perfect size and fit to suit your budget range, and this may lead to unexpected additional costs.
Franco jewellers address a variety of problems you may encounter when looking to purchase your engagement ring. We can provide you with top quality products and services that fit your budget. Visit us for quality engagement rings in Melbourne.
Problems Engagement Rings from Franco Jewellers Addresses in Melbourne
- Finding the best quality: At Franco Jewellers, we can guarantee the quality of our products. All our diamonds are GIA certified, our pieces are handmade by skilled craftsmen, and can be tailored the size, cut and clarity to suit you or your significant other. In addition to our collection of engagement rings, we create bespoke jewels through our Franco custom design range.
- Finding the best service: We are recognised in the industry as a respected and qualified family jeweller, and our family business is known as one of the best in Melbourne. We take pride in consistently delivering exceptional customer service. Our relaxed one-on-one service is excellent, and we can help you choose or create the perfect engagement ring.
- Finding cost-effective product and service: We will cater to the budget and requirements of each customer.If you are worried about the durability or quality of your product, we offer excellent jewellery repair rates and services. Our quality custom designed bespoke rings are tailored to suit your tastes and your budget.
At Franco Jewellers, we provide top quality products and services and will help you choose or design the perfect ring to suit your needs. Buy an engagement ring in Melbourne from us today.
Why trust Frano Jewellers regarding engagement rings in Melbourne?
We are a recognised and respected family business and pride ourselves in our top quality products and services. We can create the perfect engagement ring that is cost-effective and the best quality. For quality engagement rings in Melbourne, contact us today.